Listen, laugh & learn with the Green Divas (and Green Dude Scott) anytime – Podcast here!
A busy show with our guest Green Dude, Bob Leonard, founder of Earthgarage.com. Bob was a sport and drove out to NJ to our studio during the SnoctoberFest Saturday! He’s a wonderful source of super practical ways to drive greener. Look forward to having him back.
Here are 5 things you can do to be more fuel efficient with ANY car:
- Did you know that cruise control is a big saver of fuel and your carbon output
- We all know that it is important to check the air pressure on your tires. Get your own gauge so it is easy to check more frequently
- Fill your tires with 100% Nitrogen. Yes, Nitrogen, lasts much longer
- Install Microgreen Oil Filter It extends the range of your oil change up to 30,000 and save up to $120 a year!
- Wiper Blades made out of silicon rather than rubber which lasts much longer
There’s much more on theGreenDivas.com – including a fun green auto product giveaway!
The Sleeping Naked is Green segment focused on pumpkins of course! Lots of nutritional facts about pumpkins and a few things I bet you didn’t know about pumpkins. Hear just the fun 5-min segment by clicking here.
As always, please visit our website for LOTS of relevant links & resources from the show – Green Divas website.
Hope you’ll listen to this broadcast!