Certified Dealer Program
If you’re looking to grow your business, start thinking about the green consumer.
You see, 24 percent of Americans are considered green consumers. But they’re also the most desirable market for any business. They’re affluent, early-adopters and the most brand-loyal segment. They’re willing to try new things and spend more money on green products. It’s a market that can’t be ignored.
The Earthgarage Certified Dealer program helps automotive repair shops and tire dealers target these consumers and generate incremental revenue.
We manage the entire program – provide the green automotive aftermarket products, staff training and provide the turnkey marketing program to make it all work. The program also includes an environmental and sustainability best practices set of standards called the Earthgarage Alliance.
We are not for everyone.
The Earthgarage Certified Dealer program makes sense if you’re concerned that your shop is not standing out in a crowded marketplace, frustrated that the service business has become too commoditized and price-driven, and afraid you might be missing a huge opportunity to reach a highly desirable market.
Program elements include:
- Green automotive aftermarket products including bio-based motor oil, advanced oil filter, silicone wiper blades and copper-free brake pads
- In-store and digital marketing materials
- Participation in social media
- Inclusion in twice-monthly newsletter
- Cause-related tie-in program
- Participation in Earthgarage Alliance “Bronze” level environmental best practices program
- Use of all intellectual property including Earthgarage Certified Dealer logo, Earthgarage Alliance logo and “Greener Car. Fatter Wallet.” trademark
- Staff training
…and much more
Interested in hearing more? Fill out the form below or contact Bob Leonard at (212) 481-6800.